Every year, Tapestry hosts or participates in special dance events in order to introduce more people to the joys of folkdance and to build the Tapestry community. We invite you to visit us — at Tapestry Folkdance Center or out in the community — for these events.
- April: Call of the Loon (at Tapestry, pre-registration required)
- June through August: International Summer Sampler (at Tapestry)
- June through August: 9 Nights of Music, in partnership with the Minnesota History Center (at the History Center in St. Paul)
- Summer: Tapestry dancers perform at Open Streets and other community celebrations
- August/September: Tapestry dances at the Minnesota State Fair
- October: International Dance Weekend, featuring a nationally recognized dance instructor and focusing on one region of the world (at Tapestry)